The clinic started in the late 1940's by Doctors Lotta and
Julius Giessel on
Navigation Boulevard. After the clinic building burned down,
they moved to 215 Milby Street, where they were joined by son, Dr.
He specialized in occupational medicine. After a
time, The Navigation Clinic was renamed Milby Clinic.
original founders retired, granddaughter Dr. Gail Blakley joined Dr.
Bill in 1981, also as an occupational medicine physician. She
assumed ownership in 1991.
When Dr. Bill retired in 2004, she
relocated the practice to the location on the Katy